Translate

19 Oct 2012

10 ♥ Pretty Turquoise

EOTD: Pretty Turquoise

I bought an INGLOT freedom palette not so long ago (here) with loads of bright pretty colours. I've already tried the bright red  (eotd here) and yellow shade (fotd here). However, I had yet to try this turquoise one.

Here is what I came up with.





What did I use for this eotd?


  • NYC Primer (seen here)
  • ELF white shadow to "set" primer
  • INGLOT turquoise shadow (seen here)
  • ELF, two different dark purple shades
  • NYC white eyeliner on water line
  • Natural Collection Mascara
  • COMPANY liquid eyeliner (review here)
  • Viva La Diva eyebrow pencil (seen here)



What do you think of this?

xx


10 comments:

  1. great post!
    really nice blog.
    wanna follow each other???
    Join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyeliner and brows are flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO i love this makeup, nice combo.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I was always afraid of teals and blues... but I have tons of them. Perhaps I should break some of them out soon. (I'm still stuck on bold lips right now!)

    And one piece of advice I can offer up about transitioning from relaxed to natural is to keep heat off of your hair and keep it moisturized!!! Now is a great time for transitioning because you can wear so many protective styles, you can flat twist it, you can wear cute floppy hats --there is so much you can do. Just make sure to keep it protected from harsh weather and heat!!! I went natural ten years ago and I constantly straightened my hair during my transitioning period. It messed up my natural curl pattern. :( I recently cut my hair and I'm letting it grow out again. I miss my big fro and full top knot... But, it will grow again. If you have any questions let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty, love the colours you used together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow girly, you did an awesome job! Love it! Come do my make up :D

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...