Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 5, 2012

♥ INGLOT Freedom Palette Review+ Fiery Make Up

INGLOT Freedom palette Review+ Fiery EOTD

I am so excited to share this look that I created with my new palette (pics at the bottom of this post). This will be an EOTD and a review of the palette itself.

This is my first time using the palette and I didn't really have a particular look in mind, I just felt like trying out the brown and the red together, it ended up being a colourful double liner look.


All the pics are taken with my iPhone guys because my DSLR is still broken.



Creating this look was super easy. This is what I used:


  • Eyelid primer: MUA Eye primer
  • Lid: INGLOT Red matte eyeshadow
  • Crease: INGLOT brown matte eyeshadow
  • Eyebrow: INGLOT beige/nude matte eyeshadow
  • Tear Duct & Bottom Liner: INGLOT Bright yellow matte eyeshadow
  • Waterline: NYC White eyeliner
  • Tightline and lower lash line: MUA Black eye liner
  • Catliner flicks and upper lash line: Maybelline Gel Liner
  • Eyebrows: Rimmel Eye Pencil
  • Mascara: Natural Collection from Boots
If you are ever interested in me doing a tutorial on a look, please let me know :) x

Back to the palette. I got this from the INGLOT store in the shopping centre Westfield (in Shepherd's Bush, London). It was cheap for good quality shades with this palette of five for, I think it was £23 which is a bit over £4 per shadow but then you get the palette as well. The shadows are magnetic and you have to put them in yourself when you've bought them.

I understand now why I've read so many people complaining about how INGLOT chose to name their shadows. They are all named by number and they do NOT state the colour of the shade. Which means even though I saved the packaging for this post, it's practically impossible for me to know which shade number is which.

However, these are the names of the shades I got:

|| INGLOT Eyeshadow Matte 342, INGLOT Eyeshadow Matte 323, INGLOT Eyeshadow Matte 366, INGLOT Eyeshadow Matte 372, INGLOT Eyeshadow Matte 328 ||


The colours are so bright and pigmented. My colour choices might seem random but I was dying for some professional quality mattes- both natural shades and bright shades. 

Result: I looove the colour payoff. I suppose there is a bit of fall out when using these shadows, but not to the point it's a problem. As you might guess I did not wear this look out but I am guessing they are pretty long lasting.

Availability: The only INGLOT store I know of is the one at Westfield Shopping Centre. For me that is extremely convenient since it's close to me, but I don't think there are many other stores in London (correct me if I'm wrong)- so I wouldn't say this is readily available.

Price: As I said before, for roughly £4/shadow+ a magnetic palette which, I must say it's a good price even for a bargain hunter like me :)


Do you like my look?
Have you tried or reviewed INGLOT palettes, if so- send me the link :)

x


Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Your make-up looks amazing! I've never used any INGLOT palettes - possibly as I don't see it in shops (I'm nowhere near Westfield) but I may have to look on the website x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of look that I sum up my thoughts in one word -- BAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! :D
    The pigments are wonderful~

    xx,diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Inglot before, Great post though, I may have to pay them a visit some time soon.
    I love the colours you've chosen and your EOTD look is amazing!!!!, would look great in a photo shoot

    Kiwi..X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eye look is lovely! Love the pop of colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eye look is lovely! Love the pop of colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo i love it, good job hun <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely eye makeup. Your eyes and the colors Looks like a bird of some sort. I mean that as a compliment. Really beautiful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is super amazing eye look <3
    I am your new follower... i will be fun by following each others.
    www.mahrukhhayyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously have no words. Your make-up looks amazing!!! The colors are so vibrant, exotic, and remind me a little of birds of paradise!! Beautiful!

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting look! Love all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are soooo talented! I love this look, the color combination you chose is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those colors are so bold! Love this look, so funky!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG,this eye make-up looks so beautiful...love it.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours, you're so talented at eye makeup! Thats pretty annoying about not naming the shades also, I can understand how confusing that could get.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look! I haven't got any shades like this but it would be worth me getting some to recreate this ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥