Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jun 25, 2013

Oufit- Aztec Print Crop Top & Black Midi Skirt

Oufit- Aztec Print Crop Top & Black Midi Skirt


Long time no see outfit posts! This is a few weeks back to be honest when it was sunny in London. Didn't get around to posting it until now because I was busy moving and working!



I just realised everything I am wearing here is from New Look, omg. That's a bit weird. Okay I like New Look's summer clothes.

What do you think of this outfit & what's your favourite summer look? :)

Xx

Feel free to link your latest blog post!

6 comments:

  1. Love this look! I'm obsessed with buying dresses this summer lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look, it's really nice on you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely I'm loving new looks summer range also :)

    Love Lucy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I love New Look :) x

    www.nina-francesca.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥