Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 23, 2013

♥ Youtube Tutorial: Super Easy To Do Smokey Eyes

Youtube Tutorial: Super Easy To Do Smokey Eyes


Ha-ha, my talking in the video is sooo awkwards, forgive me guys ! :)






I won't go into details of what I used and how, because you can see that in the video :)

Eyeshadows: Sleek Sparkle 2 Palette
Lips: Calvin Klein light pink lipstick
Lips: BodyShop Coconut Lip Gloss
Eyebrows & Transitioning shades: Wet & Wild Palette




What do you think of this look?
Please share & subscribe to my channel if u liked it

xx





12 comments:

  1. Very nice look, I love it especially the deep blue...this color looks so good on tan or dark skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you started making videos. Smokey eyes look good on you too.
    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I really like the pop of copper in the inner corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Yolanda! I will be trying this soon :)
    Love the vid! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely brilliant, i love your makeup!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely.....I like the tutorial as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look on you!!!

    Feel free to enter my nail art giveaway: http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, the blue is absolutely stunning..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So proud of you for doing the youtube video. looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥