DIY: Luxurious Argan and Rose Facial Oil
Another DIY guys! I have shared another DIY facial oil not so long ago. That one was meant to be very affordable, but still nourishing and effective. I've been using that one ever since I posted it on my blog, but as it just finished- I decided to make a different one this time. Having been curious to try Pure Argan Oil for quite some time, I finally gave in and decided to get it today.
Check out my other Facial Oil DIY here.
Here is my Argan Oil & Rose Oil luxurious facial oil recipe:
- Amber Glass Bottle with dropper- Neal's Yard Remedies £1.50 here
- Roughly 35% Hemp Seed Oil- Good Oil £4.99 for 250 ml. here
- Roughly 65% Argan Oil- Mia Flora £7.99 bought from Holland & Baretts
- 10 drops of pure Rose Absolute essential Oil (*)- Neal's Yard Remedies £16.75 here
- A squeeze of Vitamin E- Holland & Barett Vitamin E Oil £7.65 here
Rose oil is very different to any other essential oil I've tried. Except for being a whopping £16.75, it is a dark orange oil that I am guessing is very thick, since it's quite hard to get out of the bottle. I tried to show you in this picture what it looked like, seeing as I held it with my left hand while pouring it- the pics slightly blurry!
So far I absolutely love this mix. I have to say the Rose scent and the fact that it contains Argan Oil makes it feel soo nice. It's also slightly thinner than my last one which is nice when you use it on your face. Oh, and I got the Rose Oil from the NYR massage event I attended recently, read my post on that here.
Do you use facial oils?
Have you tried Rose Oil before?