EOTD: Purple Smoke
Arn't these Victoria Jackson eyeshadows so pretty? You can see the dark palette one reviewed here. If you look at the dark purple one that I've used on the crease, you can see those golden shimmers in it. I feel like the more you blended it, the more they came out, so pretty!
I absolutely adore these eyeshadows, they are easy to blend, pigmented, last well and have some nice shades :)
What did I use for this?
- Eyebrows: Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil (see here)
- Eyeshadow primer: MUA
- Eyeshadows: Victora Jackson Palette (see the reviewed one here)
- Liquid eyeliner: COMPANY Magazine (review here)
- Mascara: Natural Collection
- Makeup brushes: Real Techniques Base Shadow brush for blending and Real Techniques shading brush for applying on the crease. ( see reviews here)
What do you think of this EOTD?