Oh my god, I don't know what it's like in other countries but in the UK (or at least London) when you expect a delivery that needs to be delivered personally to you- it's just a hassle!
To start with, they cannot say when they will come which means they can come anytime from 9-7 and you have to stay home all day to receive the parcel. This delivery company however seemed as though they were unable to knock on the door, or even give a little shout seeing as I was home BOTH times when they first tried to deliver it to me. Please note I've never Not heard anyone knocking on the door before so I just think these people need to knock a little harder.
Anyway, I finally got the parcel today and was so relieved, no more waiting around all day. Some of the things I had ordered (see what here), and the rest were sent to me.
- The BodyShop Cucumber Refreshening Water (Toner)
- The BodyShop Cucumber Cleansing Milk
- The BodyShop DeoDry dry effect deodorant (contains no aluminium)
- The BodyShop Water Melon Body Lotion (I've swatched it, it was surprisingly rich and smelled yummy)
- The BodyShop Chocomania Beautifying Oil (*), Dry Oil for body, face & hair. (Guys this is light weight and smells amazing, you know I love the Chocomania range, mentioned here & here)
- The BodyShop Amazonian Wild Lily Eau De Toilette (*) (Not to big on flowery scents, but a great every day scent. Really needed as well since my perfumes are running out)
- The BodyShop Coconut Flavoured Lip Gloss (*) (very shimmery light pink gloss which smells amazing)
- The BodyShop Melon Flavoured Lip Gloss (*) (oh my god. Yummy!)
- The BodyShop All in One BB Cream (*) Colour Adapting Tinted Cream (I am so intrigued by this. I swatch it on my hand and it turned from white to my exact skin tone, can't wait to try)- And yeah I'm a BB Cream Virgin :o
What do you think of my haul?
Have u tried any of these things?