Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 21, 2015

Announcement: Motions Brand Ambassador/ Brand Ambassador Dinner Meet Up

Announcement: Motions Brand Ambassador/ Brand Ambassador Dinner Meet Up

Hi Everyone! I am glad to announce that my blog is back again after the long break I've had. What's even more exciting is that I am now a brand ambassador for Motions, this was confirmed a few weeks ago and I wen't to a dinner with Motions and the three other lovely brand ambassadors.


THE MEET UP

A week or so after I was contacted by Motions asking me if I was interested in joining their Brand Ambassador Programme, they arranged a meet up so that all of the Brand Ambassadors and the brand manager could meet. The meet up was at the Thai restaurant Busaba Eathai in West London and the food was amazing! During the amazing dinner we were given some Motions hair products, a brand ambassador booklet and some updates and general information about Motions and why we were chosen as the brand ambassadors. Like Davina from the London Curls said, we are all opinionated girls with a passion for hair care, but I like how we are all pretty different and some of us are natural, some wear weave etc because hopefully together we will be able to represent all types of women and hair styles.


Please check out these lovely ladies websites & channels;




ABOUT MOTIONS

I am so glad to be able to work together with one of the biggest afro hair care brands, especially now that it is a part of Unilever! I am sure you all know the brand, whether you've been using it recently, or like me you remember it as one of the first brands you used during your childhood. However Motions have given their brand a little make over with new packaging and a variety of products that cater to all types of women and different hair styles/preferences. If you know me personally you know that I am obsessed with the colour purple and even more the combination of gold & purple so I absolutely love the new packaging. Their product line includes products for natural hair, relaxed hair and products for straightening natural hair. Check out all of their products here (selected Motions products are now available at Superdrug, yay!)

About the brand ambassador programme (information from the booklet:

  • To start with, we were all chosen because of our passion for hair care, fashion or beauty and our social media following.
  • Part of the brand ambassador role is to attend events, debates, meet ups on behalf of Motions.
  • We will regularly try out and review Motions products on our Youtube channels or blogs.
  • At the end of the programme we will receive an Official Unilever/Motions Hair certificate.




Thank you so much for reading and stay tuned for my updated wash day routine featuring these Motion products and even sooner- my first braid out tutorial video!

https://www.youtube.com/user/YolandaasY/videos

xx




4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! Amazing, congrats love!! I'm a huge fan of the brand and i'm sure you'll be amazing <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back Yolanda :) You all look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥