Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jun 1, 2013

A Curly and Shimmer Fotd

A Curly and Shimmer Fotd




Here is a FOTD (I am not going to lie, this was a while ago). I started wearing winged eye liner quite a lot about a month ago, and this is what it looked like. I used my favourite from 2True- it stays on all day and is so affordable. My blusher and highlighter is fromt he Sleek Face Form (see here). My hair was like 11-12 post relaxer (it is now 13) and I was wearing my recent favourite- flat twist out (see here).







Have you done a FOTD or makeup looks post recently? Feel free to link it? :)


What do you think of this look?



xx



Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥