Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 29, 2013

♥ Short Video Tutorial: Blue Eyeliner Using an Eyeshadow Stick

Short Video Tutorial: Blue Eyeliner Using an Eyeshadow Stick

Blue Winged Eyeliner Using MUA Makeup Academy Eyeliner Brush

Just wanted to share a really short and easy makeup tutorial of how to get a colourful winged eyeliner using only an eyeshadow stick/cream eyeshadow and a thin eyeliner brush. I was inspired by this lovely look by Nicoles Beauty. Her look is absolutely flawless though, but let's just say mine is a tutorial for beginners hey :) 

I used:






What do you think of this tutorial?
If you do makeup videos, link you channel & I'll check it out :)

xx




5 comments:

  1. Great job hun! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!
    Would you mind checking mine out? x

    http://kateexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is lovely! I have followed you
    Http://channichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!! great video..
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥