Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 16, 2013

♥ Health Store Beauty and Hair Staples- Aloe Vera Gel, Cold PressedCoconut Oil & Peppermint Oil

Health Store Beauty and Hair Staples- Aloe Vera Gel, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil & Peppermint Oil

Health Store Beauty and Hair Staples- Aloe Vera Gel, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil & Peppermint Oil

Biona Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Virgin Oil, Raw

Feel free to read about my love for cold pressed Coconut Oil here. I like the cheap refined one to, it's still amazing for hair and scalp. But oh my god, the virgin one smells so amazing- if you like Coconut that is. It smells like your smelling the cake mix of that Coconut cake whatever it is called. Mixing this with peppermint oil is amazing on your scalp. I have really been trying my best to not buy this as it is "expensive" (£5.99), well expensive for how much I use it anyway.

Pure Aloe Vera Gel from Random Aloe Pura

Well I usually buy the pure one from the same brand but it looks like I picked up the one with added vitamins this time. I love Aloe Vera gel in the summer on my skin because it is soo soothing after staying out for too long in the sun. Anywho it is clearly not summer in the UK atm so I am buying it to use in my hair, it's great as a moisturiser when you don't want to add any water and also as a soft hold gel. For me it doesn't leave any residue.

Angel's Garden Peppermint Essential Oil

I found this in my local health store shop and it was pretty cheap for £4. However I do think it is slightly less potent so next time I will just stick to my Holland & Baretts Peppermint Essential Oil. As I mentioned below, I love Peppermint for scalp massages- it is great for stimulating your scalp, thereby stimulating growth. The cool sensation that Peppermint Oil leaves is great for itchy scalps as well.

What are your beauty & hair favourites from the health store?

xx








8 comments:

  1. I keep reading about the benefits of coconut oil for the hair, but I've just never gotten around to trying it. I suppose I'll finally have to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love coconut oil, too! and please don't forget to enter my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try coconut virgin oil so bad but I'm going to have to wait until I finish some of my hair products before I start buying more. :)Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE coconut oil!!!! definitly one of my favourite Oil !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some of my faves that i use often!! i have very dry hair that is very coarse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great article, lurv it!!!
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really informative post moastly for women.. thanks for add this post.

    Health Store
    healthstoredirect@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥