Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 1, 2013

♥ EOTD: Wet & Wild Makeup Look using Pride Orgueil & Greed Gourmandise

EOTD: Wet & Wild Makeup Look using Pride Orgueil & Greed Gourmandise


A picture of Wet & Wild Makeup Look using Pride Orgueil & Greed Gourmandise
Here is yet another makeup look using my new Wet & Wild palettes, I absolutely love them so far and I'm so happy I found a place that stocks them. The light coral & beige matte shades in the Greed Gourmandise are perfect transitioning and highlighting shades and I've used them for all my makeup looks since I bought the palette. Even though at first glance it might seem like I've mainly used the Pride Orgueil (blue/turquoise) palette but I've actually used all three mattes from the Greed Gourmandise (Coral & Black shades) palette as well.

How I got this look:





What fo you think of this makeup?
Have u tried Wet & Wild eyeshadows?

xx




12 comments:

  1. The shadows are so pigmented, this is so pretty. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours together! I still want the vanity palette. But I do not want to pay for shipping LOL. Today's workout went well! I'm starting over with counting as it's (or was) March 1st so it's easier to count and blog about it. Was only 2 days in so it shouldn't make such a different. How was your workout? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... looks so perfect, love the layering of colors, absolutely beautiful.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful makeup! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomely pretty! Love those colors. Very impressed that they are Wet n Wild! This is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the palette on the left is the one i don't own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cool! looks great doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥