Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 26, 2013

♥ EOTD Purple & Orange Mineral Eyeshadows

 EOTD Purple & Orange Mineral Eyeshadows, Winged Liner

Earthnicity UK Mineral Eyeshadows Purple and Orange

Here is the look I created the first time I played around with my Earthnicity mineral eyeshadows, see in this post. As I mentioned, I had been wanting a shade like this orange ones for ages and could not wait to try it out. So far I am really happy with the eyeshadows, hardly any fall out, and great pigmentation.

Earthnicity UK Mineral Eyeshadows Purple and Orange

What I've used for this look:

  • Earthnicity Mineral Eyeshadow, shade orange pop
  • Earthnicity Mineral Eyeshadowshade indigo gleam
  • Wet & Wild Palette, black eyeshadow
  • 2 True: Liquid eyeliner
  • NYC: White eyeliner



What do you think of this look?
If you've created a look using mineral eyeshadows, please link it :) 

xx




8 comments:

  1. I love matte makeup. Pretty look
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! You are super talented :) I wish you could do my makeup someday, I could learn so much from you :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful makeup look. Love how unique this combo is too, the orange really is gorgeous!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this look on you, the orange is such a great idea!

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke
    Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving mushroom coloured eyeshadow, this look is gorgeous:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is lovely, I'll love to try it out :) xx
    www.cosasbella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥