Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jan 31, 2013

♥ Trend: The Crop Top

Fashion Collage: The Turtleneck Crop Top




I am sure I am not the only one to be really sick of the winter right now. Today, it isn't raining or snowing- there is a freaking tornado (okey the weather is a bit more windy than usually). Anyway, I need to start sharing my fashion collages again so here you go.

I know this is far from a new trend, but I really love all of these, just haven't got around to buying one. When the summer comes I will definitely be stocking up on these :)

You can find all of these here from Misguided.


What do you think of these?

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥