Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jan 7, 2013

♥ The Body Shop Love Gloss

The Body Shop Love Gloss Shade 01

Described on the Body Shop website: "This high-shine lip gloss comes with a heart-shaped wand for precise application- High gloss, Moisturising and Precision applicator"



Here is another everyday super yummy lip gloss from the Body Shop. It's called "Love Gloss", hence the cute heart shaped wand. I've got the shade 01 natural and I would say that it's clear, but as you can see it's light red/pink. 




The ingredients are great, actually slightly better than their other lip glosses with Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil & Coca Butter at the top of the list. See the whole list here


As you can see the lip gloss comes out clear so I would say it's a great every day lippy, or paired on top of your favourite lip stick. Also, it's smells very very sweet!


What do you think of this?
Have you tried the Body Shop Love Glosses?


xx

(*) From #bbloggersxmas event




5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet but I'm definitely going to! I do have a soft spot for Body Shop make up, especially their make-up brushes!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of this, might have to try it :)

    xxx
    live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this before but I recently got the body ship vanilla bliss lip balm and I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it. Also, I think that here in Greece we don;t have it. I will search about that because it seems really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice blog If you want to buy 100% genuine Islamic products then always go for Islamic Shop UK that provides you the halal body shop products online.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥