How to: Elongate your eyes
Here is a super easy way of elongating your eyes. The eye look was inspired by beautiful Meagan Good's makeup, google her and you'll see what I'm talking about. For this kind of look I would stick to neutrals because you have quite a harsh eyeliner going on.
What did I use for this look:
- COMPANY Liquid Eyeliner (review here)
- ELF eyeshadows (the brown ones)
- Isadora eyeshadow (the bright one)
- Isadora bronzer: Orangy shade above crease
- Viva La Diva: eyebrow pencil
- Apply a bright colour in the inner corner of your eye and on the tear duct
- Apply a dark brown shade to the outer corner of your eye
- Apply a orange/brown shade above the crease
- Apply a really thin liquid liner, with a thin flick that is in line with your bottom lash line.
- Draw a line with a black eyeliner on half your crease line- starting at the middle of your eye, running towards the tear duct. Use a thin detailer brush with a bit of dark brown eyeshadow on to go over the line, smudging it and blending in the brown.
What do you think of this look?
Any tips for elongating eyes?